We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Briarcliff Manor | NY
Clementine Briarcliff Manor is a unique residential treatment program exclusively for adolescent girls, between the ages of 12 to 17, seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, or Exercise Addiction will be offered. Clementine Briarcliff Manor is the only licensed residential treatment center for adolescents in the state of New York and is structured to accommodate Kosher needs at Orthodox standards. Clementine Briarcliff Manor, similar to our other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support. Adolescents from the region and through New England and the Mid-Atlantic states will benefit from the care they need closer to home.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Clementine Briarcliff Manor is in network with Aetna, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Beacon Health Options, ComPsych, Multiplan, Three Rivers, and at times can secure single case agreements with others.
SEEKING HELP? CALL US TODAY! 855.900.2221
We Are Here To Help!
We are pleased to offer a Multi Family Group every Friday from 3:30 – 4:30pm; alumni, families and loved ones welcome.
A LETTER FROM CLEMENTINE BRIARCLIFF MANOR’S CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
Adolescence is a time of growth and struggle. It can be both anxiety provoking and exciting navigating new challenges and figuring out one’s place in the world. When grappling with eating disordered thoughts and feelings it complicates this process even more, planting seeds of doubt and fear. At Clementine, we believe you and your loved ones can connect to a place of hope – a place where your eating disorder doesn’t feel necessary to cope. Within our community there is space to not only speak your truth and face your fears, but experience laughter, friendship and adventure. Part of this adventure is empowering you to connect to a healthy sense of self that will move you toward being fully recovered. It won’t always be easy, but I have faith that when your struggles are explored without judgment and new skills are integrated into your daily life, subtle yet powerful transformations will occur. These subtle shifts lead to great change and incredible emotional and spiritual growth. This growth is the gift that truly makes this difficult yet amazing journey of recovery so worthwhile.
MS, LMFT | Clinical Director
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Structured to accommodate Kosher needs at Orthodox standards
Learn More About Our Program
Joel Jahraus, MD, FAED, CEDS
Chief Medical Officer
Molly McShane, MD, MPH
Amanda Mellowspring, MS, RD/N, CEDRD-S
Director of Nutrition Services
Melissa Coffin, PhD, CEDS
Senior Director of East Coast Clinical Programming
Danielle Small, MS, LMFT
Clinical Director Clementine Briarcliff Manor
Darlene Osipuk, MD
Kristin Del Greco, RN
Assistant Nurse Manager
Megan Fahey, MS, RD, CDN
Dana Sedlak, LCSW
Emily Yip, MA, MFT
Melissa Mason, LCSW-R
Nicole Palumbo, BS, MS
Ilene Smith, MA, MPH
Location & Contact
Clementine Briarcliff Manor is located in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Westchester County. We are conveniently located near the Westchester airport and all New York based airports.
We're Here to Help
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.