Briarcliff Manor | NY
At Clementine Briarcliff Manor, just north of New York City, we offer residential treatment for adolescent girls with an eating disorder. Clementine Briarcliff Manor, similar to our other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital within the comfort of a home. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, and outcome data. Woven into our culture is a philosophy of connection and teamwork with each adolescent’s family, working to instill hope and trust and providing the tools needed to heal alongside their loved one. Clementine Briarcliff Manor also has a specialized kosher kitchen.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Our Admissions Specialists can assist you in determining the level of coverage your insurance company is likely to provide. We have, at times, also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information. If you are a client from New York State that may need financial assistance for eating disorder treatment, Clementine offers opportunities to receive care at discounted or no cost provided eligibility requirements are met and there is availability. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire.
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
Submissions are confidential. We will call you soon.
A LETTER FROM OUR CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
We are excited you have chosen Clementine Briarcliff Manor as the next step in your journey toward healing and recovery. Hand-in-hand, you will work with our experienced, compassionate treatment team toward a lasting and rewarding recovery. We will help you to flourish in your individuality and self-expression, all while addressing your unique treatment needs. Clementine is a safe place where our team will support you in creating sustainable changes to help you reclaim your strength and identity. The goal at Clementine is to provide you with a judgment-free environment with knowledgeable professionals to guide you. We will help you to move past your fears, discover that you no longer require self-destructive behaviors, and that those behaviors prevented your ability to fully thrive.
LCSW-R | Clinical Director
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Structured to accommodate Kosher needs at Orthodox standards
Clementine Briarcliff Manor is in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Westchester County, conveniently located near the Westchester airport and all New York based airports.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.