South Miami | FL
At Clementine Pinecrest, located near South Miami, we offer residential treatment for adolescent girls, seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction. Clementine Pinecrest, similar to our other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital within the comfort of a home. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, and outcome data. Woven into our culture is a philosophy of connection and teamwork with each adolescent’s family, working to instill hope and trust and providing the tools needed to heal alongside their loved one.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Each of our programs are in-network with different providers. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
Submissions are confidential. We will call you soon.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
A LETTER FROM OUR CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
I want to start off by saying that I know you. You’re the artist, the singer, the dancer. You’re the friend that everyone can count on. You are special. You’ve been fighting this battle on your own or with your loved ones, but it doesn’t seem to be enough. I know this is so hard. Please know that as your Clinical Director, I will meet you where you are, unconditionally. I want you to know that full recovery is possible. I know we will have to hold that for you for a little while but we will help you get there! Please know that recovery work at Clementine is also not all work. Many of the girls that have walked their path with us have filled these spaces with laughter, music, and connection. I hope with all of my heart you will join us in building upon our success stories; to be part of a tapestry of strength, compassion, and resilience.
PsyD | Clinical Director
Medical, Psychiatric, Clinical and Nutritional Expertise
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and nonprescription medications
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy | Weekly multi-family group during and post-treatment | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
- Structured to accommodate Kosher needs
Clementine Miami is located in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Miami, FL, a short ride from Miami International Airport.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.