Malibu Lake | CA
Clementine Malibu Lake, located in the Santa Monica Mountains in Agoura Hills, is a residential treatment program exclusively for adolescent girls seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, or Exercise Addiction. Clementine Malibu Lake, similar to our other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital within the comfort of a home. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, and outcome data. Woven into our culture is a philosophy of connection and teamwork with each adolescent’s family, working to instill hope and trust and providing the tools needed to heal alongside their loved one.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Each of our programs are in-network with different providers. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
Submissions are confidential. We will call you soon.
A LETTER FROM OUR CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
I understand that making the decision to come to treatment can feel overwhelming; the uncertainty of what it will be like, the fear of making changes that may initially feel uncomfortable. At Clementine you will travel this path in a safe and holding space – a place free of judgement and filled with care and strength. Taking this journey to discover and nurture your healthy self will take courage, hope and some patience. These are skills that you already have within you, even in the times that you may not feel it there. I want you to know that you don’t have to be alone in this journey. My team and I are here to stand alongside you as we walk through this together. We are here to listen, to guide you in reconnecting with your healthy self and to hold hope in the moments when you think that you cannot. I believe in your ability to recover, to embrace your truth and to live your best life; and I am here to travel the path with you.
PhD, LMHC, CEDS-S|Chief Clinical Officer
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Clementine Malibu Lake is in a beautiful residential neighborhood in the Santa Monica Mountains near Agoura Hills, California, conveniently located nearby Burbank and LAX airports.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.