Sandy Springs | GA
Clementine Atlanta, located in the suburban Atlanta community of Sandy Springs, is a residential program exclusively for adolescents of all genders seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Dependency. Clementine Atlanta, similar to Monte Nido & Affiliates other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital setting, within the comfort of a home. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, and outcome data. Woven into our culture is a philosophy of connection and teamwork with each adolescent’s family, working to instill hope and trust and providing the tools needed to heal alongside their loved one.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Each of our programs are in-network with different providers. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We invite you to take a Virtual Tour of Clementine Atlanta:
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
Submissions are confidential. We will call you soon.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
A LETTER FROM CLEMENTINE ATLANTA’S CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
Entering treatment as a teen can be exciting and scary. There is confusion in growing up and developing into who you want to be, and an eating disorder can make life feel all the more challenging. You might be considering treatment because your family or school is concerned about you. Or, you might want recovery and just need some skills on how to achieve it. Whatever your reason, know that you will be entering an environment with people that not only care, but that understand. We believe that recovery involves fun and that a life with eating disorder behaviors can take away your ability enjoy life to the fullest. At Clementine Atlanta, we’re here to help you if you’re ready. We are a support for you and your family that provides learning, growing and joy. I am so excited to be a part of our first adolescent program to welcome all genders, all diversity and all ages. If you believe that treatment might be for you at this time, know that we welcome you as part of our Clementine family.
Lara Lohman LCSW-S Clinical Director
Medical, Psychiatric, Clinical and Nutritional Expertise
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and nonprescription medications
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy | Weekly multi-family group during and post-treatment | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
- Structured to accommodate Kosher needs
Clementine Atlanta is in the beautiful appointed Atlanta suburban community of Sandy Springs, conveniently located less than half hour from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.