Sandy Springs | GA
Clementine Atlanta, located in the suburban Atlanta community of Sandy Springs, is a residential program exclusively for adolescents of all genders seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Dependency. Clementine Atlanta, similar to Monte Nido & Affiliates other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital setting, within the comfort of a home. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, and outcome data. Woven into our culture is a philosophy of connection and teamwork with each adolescent’s family, working to instill hope and trust and providing the tools needed to heal alongside their loved one.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Each of our programs are in-network with different providers. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We invite you to take a Virtual Tour of Clementine Atlanta:
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
Submissions are confidential. We will call you soon.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
A LETTER FROM OUR CLINICAL LEADER:
We understand that deciding to come to treatment can feel overwhelming… the uncertainty of what it will be like, the fear of making changes that may initially feel uncomfortable. At Clementine Atlanta you will do this in a place free of judgement and filled with care and strength. Taking this step to discover and nurture your healthy self will take courage and patience. These are skills that you already have within you, even when you may not feel them there. You don’t have to be alone in it. The Clementine Atlanta team is alongside you to listen, to guide you in reconnecting with your healthy self and to hold hope in the moments when you think that you cannot. We believe in your ability to recover, to embrace your truth and to live your best life.
Melissa Spann, PhD, LMHC, CEDS-S | Chief Clinical Officer & the Clementine Atlanta team
Medical, Psychiatric, Clinical and Nutritional Expertise
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and nonprescription medications
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy | Weekly multi-family group during and post-treatment | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
- Structured to accommodate Kosher needs
Clementine Atlanta is in the beautiful appointed Atlanta suburban community of Sandy Springs, conveniently located less than half hour from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.