We know consideration of an adolescent’s educational needs is an important component of treatment. At Clementine, a personalized education plan with multi-disciplinary approach to learning begins upon admission, and we are committed to integrating where each adolescents is at academically, balancing what is in the best interest of her recovery. We believe an important part of residential treatment is preparing them for the real world outside of residential treatment and the back-to-school readiness component is key. The educational program at Clementine offers:
- Two and a half hours of daily work on content areas
- Personalized education plan with state-certified educators on-site
- Ongoing, weekly communication and coordination with parents and schools
- Referrals to specialty tutors available on request
- School and life balance and college readiness
- A successful return to an adolescents home academic environment.
Summer modified curricula allows for SAT/ACT prep, college essay work and general educational instruction and assignments to keep students academically engaged even if they are done with school work.
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
Submissions are confidential. We will call you soon.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.