Houston | TX
At Clementine The Woodlands, just north of Houston, we offer residential treatment for adolescents seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction. Within the comforts of a home, Clementine The Woodlands provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital. Care is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care, and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, outcome data and up-to-date medical knowledge.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Our Admissions Specialists can assist you in determining the level of coverage your insurance company is likely to provide. Each program is in-network with different providers and for different levels of care. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We invite you to take a Virtual Tour of Clementine The Woodlands:
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Please see below for administrative numbers.
A LETTER FROM OUR CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
For a teenager, it can be both anxiety provoking and exciting navigating new challenges and figuring out their place in the world. At Clementine, we believe you and your loved ones can connect to a place of hope – a place where your eating disorder doesn’t feel necessary to cope. Within our community there is space to not only speak your truth and face your fears, but experience laughter, friendship and adventure. Part of this adventure is empowering you to connect to a healthy sense of self that will move you toward being fully recovered. It won’t always be easy, but together we will explore without judgment, and new skills will be integrated into your daily life leading transformation. This growth is the gift that truly makes this journey of recovery so worthwhile.
Bridget Mccauley, LPC
Medical, psychiatric, clinical & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Clementine The Woodlands is located in a beautiful appointed community in Conroe, TX, just north of Houston.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.