Fairfax County | VA
At Clementine Twin Lakes, located just west of Washington, DC in Fairfax County, VA, we offer residential treatment for adolescents seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction. Within the comforts of a home, Clementine Twin Lakes provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital. Care is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care, and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, outcome data and up-to-date medical knowledge.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Our Admissions Specialists can assist you in determining the level of coverage your insurance company is likely to provide. Each program is in-network with different providers and for different levels of care. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Please see below for administrative numbers.
A LETTER FROM OUR CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
The decision to change your life for the better can be incredibly scary, especially as an adolescent. The team at Clementine Twin Lakes is here to support you every step of the way on your journey toward recovery. We know there will be challenges you and your family will face during your time with us and we, together, will face these challenges. You are not alone. As Clinical Director of Clementine Twin Lakes, I am honored to support you during this dark and uncomfortable time. At Twin Lakes, we nurture a judgement-free and supportive environment for each and every individual that walks through our doors. Not only will you work to navigate struggles related to your eating disorder, you will create a new relationship with yourself and transform your life for the better.
Ashley Steelman LCSW
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Clementine Twin Lakes is in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Clifton, VA, directly outside of the DC Metro area and conveniently located nearby Reagan and Dulles airports.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.