We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Naperville | IL
Clementine Naperville, opening in spring 2020, is located in a beautifully appointed suburban community in the Chicago metropolitan area, is a residential program exclusively for adolescent girls between the ages of 11 to 17 seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction. Clementine Naperville, similar to Monte Nido & Affiliates other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital setting, with 24-hour nursing. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support.
As passionate and inspired professionals, we relentlessly strive to grow, retain talented team members and encourage creativity. If you are interested in learning more about working at Monte Nido & Affiliates, please visit here.
We Are Here To Help!
A LETTER FROM OUR CHIEF CLINICAL OFFICER:
For a teenager, it can be both anxiety provoking and exciting navigating new challenges and figuring out their place in the world. When grappling with eating disordered thoughts and feelings it complicates this process even more, planting seeds of doubt and fear. At Clementine, we believe you and your loved ones can connect to a place of hope – a place where your eating disorder doesn’t feel necessary to cope. Within our community there is space to not only speak your truth and face your fears, but experience laughter, friendship and adventure. Part of this adventure is empowering you to connect to a healthy sense of self that will move you toward being fully recovered. It won’t always be easy, but together we will explore without judgment and new skills will be integrated into your daily life leading to subtle yet powerful transformations. This growth is the gift that truly makes this difficult yet amazing journey of recovery so worthwhile.
PhD, CEDS-S | Chief Clinical Officer
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Structured to accommodate Kosher needs at Orthodox standards
Learn More About Our Program
Joel Jahraus, MD, FAED, CEDS
Chief Medical Officer
Molly McShane, MD, MPH, CEDS
National Medical Director
Melissa Orshan Spann, LMHC, PhD, CEDS-S
Chief Clinical Officer
Melissa Coffin, PhD, CEDS
Senior Director of East Coast Clinical Programming
Amanda Mellowspring, MS, RD/N, CEDRD-S
Vice President of Nutrition Services
Location & Contact
Clementine Naperville is located in a beautiful residential suburb of Chicago, Illinois. We are conveniently located near all Chicago based airports.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.