Naperville | IL
Clementine Naperville, located in a beautifully appointed suburban community just west of the Chicago metropolitan area, is a residential program exclusively for adolescents between the ages of 11 to 17 seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Dependency.
Within the comforts of a home, Clementine Naperville provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital. Care is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care, and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, our treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, outcome data and up-to-date medical knowledge.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Our Admissions Specialists can assist you in determining the level of coverage your insurance company is likely to provide. Each program is in-network with different providers and for different levels of care. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We invite you to take a Virtual Tour of Clementine Naperville:
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Please see below for administrative numbers.
A LETTER FROM OUR CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
It is likely challenging to be in a place where you are reading this letter from me. To get to a place that you admit that you cannot figure this out on your own and you may need support. Clementine will empower you and your family with skills to help navigate full recovery from an eating disorder. Although it is exciting to be a teenager, as you gain independence and enter into the world it can also be nerve-wracking. It can be even more challenging when struggling with an eating disorder which can create doubt in who you are becoming. We are here to walk along side of you and your family. We will help you work toward connecting with your healthy self and connecting with others. Living a life recovered is possible. You are not alone. You are resilient. You are strong. It would be our honor to witness your story toward believing in your healthy self again.
MA, LCPC, CADC | Clinical Director
Medical, psychiatric, clinical & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Structured to accommodate Kosher needs
Clementine Naperville is located in a beautiful residential suburb just west of Chicago, IL, conveniently near all Chicagoland airports.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.