Fairfax Station | VA
At Clementine Fairfax, which is located just west of Washington, DC in Fairfax County, VA, treatment for adolescents of all genders with Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction will be offered beginning in Fall 2021. Within the comforts of a home, Clementine Fairfax will provide the highest level of medical and psychiatric oversight outside of a hospital. Care is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional approaches, and comprehensive academic and family support. Always sensitive to the developmental needs of this younger population, the treatment is therapeutically grounded, incorporating state-of-the-art approaches, research, outcome data and up-to-date medical knowledge.
At Clementine, we strive to help make treatment accessible and are committed to working with families to access care. Our Admissions Specialists can assist in determining the level of coverage your insurance company is likely to provide. Each program is in-network with different providers and for different levels of care. We have, at times, been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with an insurance company. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Please see below for administrative numbers.
A LETTER FROM OUR REGIONAL DIRECTOR:
The decision to change your life for the better can be incredibly scary, especially as an adolescent. The team at Clementine Fairfax is here to support you every step of the way on your journey toward recovery. We know there will be challenges you and your family will face during your time with us and we, together, will face these challenges. You are not alone. As Regional Director of Clementine Fairfax, I am honored to support you during this dark and uncomfortable time. At Clementine Fairfax, we nurture a judgement-free and supportive environment for each and every individual that walks through our doors. Not only will you work to navigate struggles related to your eating disorder, you will create a new relationship with yourself and transform your life for the better.
Emily F. Dumas, MA, LMFT, CEDS
Monte Nido and Affiliates
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Clementine Fairfax is in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Fairfax Station, VA, directly outside of the DC Metro area and conveniently located nearby Reagan and Dulles airports.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.