One of the hallmarks of treatment at Clementine is how deeply and genuinely we care about our adolescents, their families, and their experiences with us. The feedback from our adolescents and their parents provides a roadmap for us to follow as we move forward. We regularly review data from post-treatment questionnaires* with all of our teams to make certain we are providing the type of care our adolescents and their families want, need and find effective and helpful.
Adolescents that went through treatment at Clementine reported the following:
- Over 95% of adolescents agreed or strongly agreed that her primary therapist seemed knowledgeable and skillful.
- 89% of adolescents were satisfied with the care she received from her psychiatrist.
- 100% of adolescents experienced the medical team to be empathic and compassionate.
- 100% of adolescents agreed or strongly agreed with the statement “my treatment needs were understood by my treatment team and staff and I worked on issues that I identified as important to me.”
- Over 97% of adolescents would recommend treatment at Clementine if they knew someone that needed treatment.
- 100% of adolescents agreed or strongly agreed that her treatment experience was beneficial to her recovery process.
Parents of adolescents that went through treatment at Clementine reported the following:
- 100% of parents were satisfied in their communication with their daughter’s primary therapist and would recommend that primary therapist to others.
- Almost 97% of parents experienced their daughter’s medical team to be empathic and compassionate.
- Almost 91% of parents felt their daughter’s discharge plan accurately addresses her unique individual needs.
- 97% would recommend Clementine if they knew someone that needed treatment.
*Data taken from adolescents and parents that completed treatment at Clementine December 2014 – June 2015
“Thank you so much, Clementine. You not only saved my life, but gave me an opportunity to live.”
“Our daughter had a wonderful experience and we have learned so much as a family. Thank you for all you do to incorporate learning for the entire family. We have all been changed and blessed by our experience here!”