We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Twin Lakes | VA
Clementine Twin Lakes, opening in the fall of 2018 and located in Clifton, VA, is a unique residential treatment program exclusively for adolescent girls, between the ages of 11 to 17, seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction. Clementine Twin Lakes, similar to our other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. At Clementine Twin Lakes, we are in-network with Three Rivers, and at times can secure single case agreements with others. Please visit our Financial Considerations page for more information.
SEEKING HELP? CALL US TODAY! 855.900.2221
We Are Here To Help!
A LETTER FROM CLEMENTINE TWIN LAKE’S CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
For a teenager, it can be both anxiety provoking and exciting navigating new challenges and figuring out their place in the world. When grappling with eating disordered thoughts and feelings it complicates this process even more, planting seeds of doubt and fear. At Clementine, we believe you and your loved ones can connect to a place of hope – a place where your eating disorder doesn’t feel necessary to cope. Within our community there is space to not only speak your truth and face your fears, but experience laughter, friendship and adventure. Part of this adventure is empowering you to connect to a healthy sense of self that will move you toward being fully recovered. It won’t always be easy, but together we will explore without judgment and new skills will be integrated into your daily life leading to subtle yet powerful transformations. This growth is the gift that truly makes this difficult yet amazing journey of recovery so worthwhile.
PhD, CEDS | Senior Director of East Coast Clinical Programming
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Learn More About Our Program
Joel Jahraus, MD, FAED, CEDS
Chief Medical Officer
Molly McShane, MD, MPH
Amanda Mellowspring, MS, RD/N, CEDRD-S
Director of Nutrition Services
Location & Contact
Clementine Twin Lakes is located in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Clifton, VA.
We're Here to Help
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.