We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Twin Lakes | VA
Clementine Twin Lakes, located in Clifton, VA, is a unique residential treatment program exclusively for adolescent girls, between the ages of 11 to 17, seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction. Clementine Twin Lakes, similar to our other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support.
At Clementine, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Please visit our Financial Considerations page for more information.
SEEKING HELP? CALL US TODAY! 855.900.2221
We Are Here To Help!
A LETTER FROM CLEMENTINE TWIN LAKE’S CLINICAL DIRECTOR:
The decision to change your life for the better can be incredibly scary, especially as an adolescent. The team at Clementine Twin Lakes is here to support you every step of the way on your journey toward recovery. We know there will be challenges you and your family will face during your time with us and we, together, will face these challenges. You are not alone. As Clinical Director of Clementine Twin Lakes, I am honored to support you during this dark and uncomfortable time. At Twin Lakes, we nurture a judgement-free and supportive environment for each and every individual that walks through our doors. Not only will you work to navigate struggles related to your eating disorder, you will create a new relationship with yourself and transform your life for the better.
LMSW | Clinical Director
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Learn More About Our Program
Joel Jahraus, MD, FAED, CEDS
Chief Medical Officer
Molly McShane, MD, MPH, CEDS
Amanda Mellowspring, MS, RD/N, CEDRD-S
Director of Nutrition Services
Ashley Steelman, LMSW
Elizabeth Weaver, MD
Lynne Gaby, MD
Shinette Amoh, LPN
Assistant Nurse Manager
Valecia Washington, RN
Shelby Santin, RD
Location & Contact
Clementine Twin Lakes is located in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Clifton, VA.
We're Here to Help
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.