We're Here to Help
Get started on your journey to recovery.
All submissions are confidential. An admissions specialist will call you soon.
Houston | TX
Clementine The Woodlands, located in a beautifully appointed community in the Houston metropolitan area, is a residential program exclusively for adolescent girls between the ages of 12 to 17 seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder or Exercise Addiction. We are excited to share that this program will open early summer 2019.
Clementine The Woodlands, similar to Monte Nido & Affiliates other Clementine programs, provides the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital setting, with 24-hour nursing. Treatment is integrated with personalized clinical and nutritional care and comprehensive academic and family support.
Opening Summer 2019 in the Houston, TX area
Find out when we open by signing up below.
SEEKING HELP? CALL US TODAY! 855.900.2221
We Are Here To Help!
A LETTER FROM OUR SENIOR DIRECTOR OF WEST COAST CLINICAL PROGRAMMING:
For a teenager, it can be both anxiety provoking and exciting navigating new challenges and figuring out their place in the world. When grappling with eating disordered thoughts and feelings it complicates this process even more, planting seeds of doubt and fear. At Clementine, we believe you and your loved ones can connect to a place of hope – a place where your eating disorder doesn’t feel necessary to cope. Within our community there is space to not only speak your truth and face your fears, but experience laughter, friendship and adventure. Part of this adventure is empowering you to connect to a healthy sense of self that will move you toward being fully recovered. It won’t always be easy, but together we will explore without judgment and new skills will be integrated into your daily life leading to subtle yet powerful transformations. This growth is the gift that truly makes this difficult yet amazing journey of recovery so worthwhile.
Kelly Souza, MA, PsyD
Senior Director of West Coast Clinical Programming
Medical, psychiatric, clinical, & nutritional care
- 24-hour on-site medical oversight and nursing care
- Complete medical history and physical exam upon admission
- Weekly medical monitoring (more frequently when indicated)
- Medical and nutritional restoration and stability
- 24-hour access to psychiatrists
- Medical education for adolescents and families
- Management of prescription and non-prescription medications
- High frequency of individual sessions
- Family involvement and empowerment: Close communication and direct access to treatment team | Weekly family therapy (on-site or remote) | Weekly multi-family group (on-site) | Individualized exposure opportunities to practice meals and support the reintegration of the adolescent into family mealtimes after discharge
- Daily group therapies
- Mindful reintroduction of movement and exercise
- Thoughtfully implemented meal plans
- Mindful eating to help develop a balanced and sustainable relationship with food
- Weekly nutrition and cooking groups
Learn More About Our Program
Joel Jahraus, MD, FAED, CEDS
Chief Medical Officer
Molly McShane, MD, MPH, CEDS
Amanda Mellowspring, MS, RD/N, CEDRD-S
Vice President of Nutrition Services
Location & Contact
Clementine The Woodlands is located in a beautiful appointed community in the Houston – The Woodlands – Sugar Land metropolitan area.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Find out more about our unique approach to eating disorder treatment and recovery.